Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love


Divine Love is when

1.I accept the thorns that comes with the rose

2.I understand that the universe does not owe me anything . Only I owe it .

3.I accept the flaws of others without complaining or grumbling .

4.I can give everything up today and yet not worry about tomorrow .

5.I can see someone who i know will hurt me and yet make an effort to respect him .

6.I say thank you for all the pain I am given

7.I say sorry even though i know its not my fault but saying it would calm someone down

8.I am willing to share what I have without conditions attached to that sharing

9.I can sit with someone who I dont know and listen to what they have to say

10.I am able to allow myself to fall just to hear what Divine Father has to say .

No comments:

Post a Comment