Friday, August 21, 2009

Saturday

For most this would be an ordinary day . For me , it is a day where i have surrendered myself to the universe and God . A day when they decide what i should be doing . A day when i am just me . A day when i dont think and just go with the flow . Its a day of solitude where my ears are wide open and mouth is kept shut . A day when the universe speaks and I listen.

My spiritual journey has trained me to go into this mode , perhaps it was a way of finding myself and or perhaps it was the universe way to tell me that i am not just me but a part of the universe and that i have a place in it .

There are days when going into solitude is not easy especially when i am very receptive to my surroundings during the week and emotionally i am upset .

Its a day when i reflect on my duties and the code of my existence .Its a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment