Monday, August 3, 2009

Perceptions 8 Assumption - pure waste of time

Dear God

I wrote a blog today about love making . Of late I have been called a lesbian , soon a mother hen . Not that anything is wrong with those terms . I respect the lesbian community , for they are who they are , but I also do realise that in life , we make a lot of assumption of who we think people are . I am not a lesbian , I am very glad of who I am , a lady with very high integrity and I consider myself a woman of substance . But I also do realise that I have it within me to make assumptions of other people and I think its a bad habit which i should never have .

Help me understand myself just as I hope to understand others.First of all I should never have perception of others or make assumptions about them unless i really truly understand them . Therefore I would like to conclude today that perception and assumptions are merely a waste of the universe's time

2 comments:

  1. Perception and assumption are never a waste but informative, regardless of method of usage. Human beings are weak species...

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed ashvin and glad that you are giving an insight of the otehr side of the coin

    ReplyDelete