Saturday, August 8, 2009

Respect - The world is not made for me alone

I found someone trying to snoop into my profile today and not that it was private . If I wanted it to be private , I would have clearly made an attempt to hide it but I did not . But it is sad to know that most of us have it in us to look into others rather than to look into ourselves . I have personally put one of my blogs into a private mode and requested the person intending to read a password and if you are not given a password , it clearly indicates that you are not meant to read it . Coming back to me with a question of why? would only reflect who you are .

What we do , what we say is a reflection of who we are , who are associations are and above all what our focus in life is . Life is about respecting a person's privacy even though its wide open in the air .

Respect is not about me , its not about my profile , its not about age , it goes beyond those boundaries , it goes deep within oneself to give the other person a space in this universe which is entirely his or hers to do what she wants . My friend Samantha Yeap puts it so well in her blog that "The world is not made for me alone".I embrace and I respect that .

No comments:

Post a Comment