Friday, August 7, 2009

Solitude

Dear God

As i watch the river , my mind wanders looking out for you . To know you is to love you ,to love you is to find you and to find you is to seek you. Solitude is something i have learnt to practise over the years . Perhaps it was my internal self which was ready to search for the you. Perhaps it was my introduction to Buddhism by you which led me here today . The word perhaps does not justify what you have done for me , I know that you have led me here .

I have put aside Friday and Saturday for you . It is a time that i have asked all my senses to just focus on you and you alone . My eyes are only seeking you . My ears waiting for your whispers , my touch waiting to feel you .It is a day where i only want you and only you . My journey has been long and winding . Not an easy one mind you . But i know that each obstacle presented was for a purpose and for a reason , for without it , I would not appreciate you as much .

Please help me to control all my senses just to know you for I find myself running around in helpless mode , talking without thinking ,hurting without knowing , praying without embracing ,doing without understanding. I dont want to spend the rest of my years waiting to know you . I want to know you now. I want to be with you now. I want to talk about you now . I want to hear you now. I want to love you now .

No comments:

Post a Comment